Friday 4 January 2013

Wedding Day

Hi Crafty Friends!

I have been playing around for the last few days but so far have not actually come up with a finished item.

Just in case you think  that I have left the country I decided  to post a card I made before I started my blog. I have a few cards that I made when my nephew was married so I will slip one in every now and again.


Click on image to enlarge pictures


The card is 8x8. The backing paper is from a HOTP wedding pad that I have had for a few years and which has some lovely designs in very subtle shades of pink, green and grey. I used a large LOTV diecut topper for the main image and an LOTV stamp for the sentiment, die cut with Spellbinders lacy circles. The ribbon and lace was from the Ribbon Box if I remember correctly. The pearls and  little silver heart charm were from my stash.  For the box I used  a slightly smaller  diecut topper and a different LOTV sentiment.

The pictures are not very good but I forgot to photograph them before sending them to my sister so she very kindly took some pics of these and the others that I will be showing later. Thanks Jeanie!!

Well I hope that my mojo will soon make a return appearance! Until then, I hope you all have a great  and productive day.

Love and hugs from Christine xx

20 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wat prachtig kaart en doosje heb gemaakt
Een complimentje
Gerrie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Christine,
lovely card, this image is just so right for romantic weddings.
I am unable to post any pics right now, when I click on the picture icon the next screen is missing the 'browse' button which takes you to the computer files etc....this has happened in the past so hopefully it will right itself.
Cheers for now
Elaine

Karla said...

Dat ziet er weer prachtig uit Christine.

Groetjes Karla

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, beautiful card and box..another lovely LOTV image!Love the peachy colours, Carole Z X

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Christine love that box also. I have to admit my mojo is still on Christmas break I keep starting things but its not happening for me

jacqui x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and matching box Christine and love your colours....yep I'm the same cant get back into crafting mode,

Anne

Patricia said...

Good Morning Christine, loving your card and box.
That image is one I use ay lot for Wedding Cards. I think it is just so romantic and fits the bill every time.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card and box Christine. I do love this stamp and you have coloured it beautifully.

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
Superb card and box. Love everything about it. From the colours to the image and design.
Sorry to hear about your mojo. I do hope it returns soon we all have get this at sometime.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Christine. I love the image and the delicate colours are gorgeous.
Sue

Hazel said...



Christine your card is beautiful, just the right image for a wedding card. That was kind of your sister to photograph it for you. I hate when I do one of my basket etc and forget to take a photo. Have a good day. Hazel

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, your wedding card is lovely and also the box to go with it. Like you I lost my Mojo but after my first attempt at a card this year I feel it coming back.

Wilma x x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card and matching box envelope! What a lovely wedding card. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

janieworkum said...

Wat heb je dit prachtig gemaakt. Zo Fijntjes, Degene die dit krijgt zal heel blij zijn.
groetjes Janie

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card and matching box. I love the image and layout, and the colours are so pretty.
Lorraine x

melanie said...

What a beautiful card and box ,my mojo gone awol as well .Melanie

Christina Griffiths said...

Love this card and the colour scheme. And the box just fits the bill completely and I am sure that the wedding couple will love it xx

Sue said...

Lovely Christine and I love LOTV stamps huggles hun xxxx

Sonia said...

Wowww stunning card and the box:) Very elegant and the recipients are very lucky:)
Big hug sweety,
Sonia

Hazel said...

beautiful beautiful wedding card Christine - love it.

Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx