Saturday 21 November 2015

Joy To The World

Good morning to all my friends and fellow bloggers, and if you landed here by chance you are very welcome too!  Please leave a comment and if you have a blog I can visit you in return.  I have a Christmas card for you today.  I set off with great gusto with my Christmas cards but somehow managed to fall by the wayside so I really must get my skates on!!  Mind you, having woken up to snow this morning the skates aren't far away!!  Snow this early in the season for goodness sake!!!  And I'm in Oxfordshire, not the north of the country ...

My Card


Recipe
5 x 7" base card made from ivory card stock - my stash
gold card for matting - also from stash
Argyle embossing folder - Crafters Companion
Joy die - Sue Wilson
Star die - Signature die Joanna Shine
Sentiment - computer generated.

I'm happy with how this turned out and that I managed to keep it CAS.  I always want to add more but sometimes less is more.

I'm sorry I'm not managing too much blog time of late but hopefully that will improve soon.  

Hope this finds you all well.

Take care.



15 comments:

Hazel said...

Christine, a beautiful CAS card, traditional too, just love it. Hazel X

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Christine, gorgeous embossing folder, fab design, xxxx

dutchess said...

Beautiful Christine...stunningly simple colours .....really eye catching xxxxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love you card, so classy.
Lydia
X

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and details.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning Christmas card Christine. so classy

Anne

Brawny x said...

Love this die Christine. Fabulous card x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Hugs Rita xxxxx

Patricia said...

Stunning card Christine, I just LOVE it.
Thought you would like the snow early for a change ..... !!! This is "normal" for us and we like to share!!
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx

Carol said...

Love this Christine, so elegant and perfectly CAS. No snow with us, we've had a lovely sunny day :) Carol x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart Christine
Groetjes Gerrie

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Christine… so classy and elegant… love the gold with the ivory… and the intricate embossing and dies look really stunning!
Sorry you have so much snow…hope it melts soon… we didn't get any here but now they've forecast freezing fog for tonight! Yuk… I hate the fog as it causes so much disruption to roads for workers.
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous designed creation, stunning dies and awesome papers.xx

 { aNNie}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Gorgeous card. I love the embossing folder and the star and........everything lol!
Yes, we had snow too and I had to defrost the car to get to work lol!
Hope you are both ok.
Ang x

Lia said...

Did not see this card untill now: it's gorgeous Christine!
(My mum is very ill I don't have much time for comments this week....)
Lia xx