Friday 17 March 2017

Christmas Bunny

Good morning and I hope it finds you all well.  It's great that spring really seems to be here now in all her glory.  In fact Wednesday was more like high summer - a really glorious day.

Which makes it strange that I'm posting a Christmas card!  However, It's time for my DT card for Winter Wonderland and the theme is "For a Child".


My Card



Recipe
5" x 7" base card - Docrafts
red pearlescent card - stash
backing paper -
 Christmas Bunny Decorating image - Sasayaki Glitter 
sentiment stamp - Little Claire
lacy circle die - Spellbinders
bakers twine
gold card candi


Our sponsor is Sasakaki Glitter and the winner will receive  a digi image of their choice. They also have a blog which you will find here.

Please pop across to Winter Wonderland and check out what my teamies have come up with.  We would love you to join us in our challenge, but remember Christmas projects only!

Well that's it from me.  Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.







12 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card.
Lydia
X

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Christine and so cute.
Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Christine,, so cute, xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a great card and such a lovely image too.
I love the matching paper also.
Super sentiment as well.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet card Christine and I love how his ears are coming out of his christmas hat...

Anne

Mrs A. said...

I do like that design paper . It is perfect to go with the sweet image. Coloured beautifully too. Hugs Mrs A.

Lia said...

Our grandchildren would love this card that's for sure! It's sooo cute Christine! Seems, I missed a few cards (again) and I am so sorry about that. But now I am admiring them! Wish you a nice weekend,
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Christine, a sweet image and super design. Raining the whole day, dark and chilly, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely I just love that cute bear and your pretty design Love and hug Carole x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Christine. Love the sparkle on the bunny's hat. Also the background paper is totally perfect for that image!
Lou xo

Sandy said...

So sweet! We have been out of town for the last two weeks and I am horribly behind!
sandy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
A smashing card any child (or adult) would love.
The backing paper looks like a Helz Cuppleditch design.
Best wishes.
Ang x