Friday 21 December 2012

Table Gift Box

Hello dear blog friends . Just a quick post today.  You know the old saying - so much to  do, so  little time to do it!  Actually, it's not that bad but I must admit to not having a great deal of time to craft this week.


Click on image to enlarge picture




On Boxing Day morning we will be travelling north to spend a few days with my sister and her husband. I have made these little gift boxes for the lunch table and they will hold a couple of special Belgian chocolates. Yummy ! My sister's Christmas decor is silver and white and so I have made half the boxes silver with  white poinsettias and the other half white with silver poinsettias. I think there might be eight for lunch so I need to make another couple, but they are so simple to do. I have used Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box and the poinsettias are  Marianne Creatables. I added a a gem in the centre of each flower and then also applied a holograph peel off snowflake to each side of the lids.

I hope you all have a good day today. With love from Christine xx

10 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Christine. I love the design with those wonderful poinsettias.
I hope you have a good day
Sue

Gerrie's kaarten said...

wat zijn dat prachtige doosjes Christine
fijn weekend
Gerrie xxx

Patricia said...

Good Morning Christine,

These are stunning,love the colour theme, simple and very elegant.

I know I am getting this Die as part of my Christmas.
After seeing these I am really looking forward to playing with it. It will make little boxes so much easier than all the measuring and scoring.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Christine....these are gorgeous little gift boxes and such a lovely idea...
I would just like to Wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year...

ANne

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous little gift boxes, and they look gorgeous in white and silver.
Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Sonia said...

Hi sweety,fabulous Christmas boxes^_^ Very very elegant^_^
(Can you tell me the boxes measures closed and open with the die and cod of Poinsettia? All fabulous,thanks a lot)
Big hug,
Sonia

Hazel said...


Christine your boxes are gorgeous, what a lovely thing to do for the lunch table and having yummy chocolates in them. Hazel

janieworkum said...

Prachtige doosje leuk om iets in weg te geven. Dan wint de verpakking het misschien van de inhoud.
groetjes Janie

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, lovely boxes..I've just been making some very similar for our table pressies! Carole Z X

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely sooooooooooo lovely boxes,,,, love it, love it, love it, love it,. Thanks for your comments on M. Antoniette May`s Happy Daze blog..She was working with my CS,,,,feel free to choose your favorite product from all my stuff free. E-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com