Sunday 28 December 2014

OSAAT Challenge # 227 - Anything Goes ... with stitching

Good day to you all.  I have scheduled today's post (and tomorrow's) because I wanted to spend Christmas with family and not worry about my blog.  However,I had two DT posts due hence the need to schedule.  But I shall be back checking out all your creations in a day or two.

My Card



The challenge this time is "Anything Goes .... With Stitching".  But the stitching can be real or faux.

The image I have used is Geranium Urn by IkesArt.  Clicking the link will take you to our sponsor Stitchy bears Digital Stamp Outlet.

My card is very CAS and I have left off the sentiment until I know who/what it will be used for.

We would love it if you were to join us, and this is the prize you could win.



Well that's all for today.  If anybody has actually dropped in I hope you have had a lovely time over Christmas.



10 comments:

ike said...

Thanks for using one of mine Christine - I can't see the picture here though. !?
I did see it on the OSAAT Blog and it is lovely :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

Hazel said...

Christine, I hope you had a lovely time with your family. We all need some down time, enjoy yours. Hazel x

Sue said...

Really lovely card Christine..and hope your having a fab time in Billingham!! lots of huggles Sue xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. Hugs Rita xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Your card on OSAAT is wonderful and I love the stitching but like Ike I can't see a picture here. Have a wonderful time!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

I,ll pop over and have a look at the card as I cant see it, xxx Merry Christmas. xxx

Patricia said...

Good evening Christine, hope your having a great time with the family.
Can't see the card but I am sure as always it will be beautiful.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Brawny x said...

Can't see card Christine! X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Think you have the gist about the card.
Hope your having a great time with the family.
Ang x

Margaret said...

Hi Christine, hope you enjoyed your family time this Christmas. I'm glad that I got to see your card on the OSAAT challenge blog. It's very lovely. Maggie DT Teamie