Friday 1 September 2017

Spots/Stripes At Winter Wonderland.

Good morning.  Just a very quick post today and quite late for me too.  It is time for a challenge from the Snowflake team at Winter Wonderland.  The challenge is to use spots and/or stripes on your project.  Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments and the prize on offer is 3 digis of the winner's choice.

My Card


Recipe
6" square base card - Rymans
Blue card - Jellybean Crafts
snowy (spotty) paper - LOTV Frosty Christmas
digi image - Snowman Song ,Crafty Sentiments
Pierced Squares and Rectangles - Creative Expressions
Snowflake Ribbon - Poppystamp Dies
Sentiment - magazine freebie

I got spots in my backing paper and stripes on the snowman's scarf.  Can I count the pierced holes too?  Ah well, perhaps not. Lots of crystal glitter on the hats.

Please pop across to the blog and see if you can pick up some inspiration from the DT and maybe consider joining in with the challenge. We look forward to seeing you.

Take care.









7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Christine..hope your both well lots of huggles Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine such a happy little snowman image

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Love your beautiful card Christine, well I love snowmen in all shapes and forms, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Christine, I love snowmen and this one looks fab, gorgeous wintery colours too
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Christine, xxx

Brawny x said...

What a sweet snowman. A great card Christine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Sorry I'm all behind (no comments please lol!).
Fantastic card. I'm loving the snowflake with the wavy bits.
Lovely to see you Tuesday but missed you Saturday.
Ang x