Thursday 9 November 2017

Trees For Mawtt

Good morning and I hope this finds you warm and well.  I was quite surprised when I got up early this morning - no frost!  I came in at half past nine last night and the temperature was already down to 1degree so I was expecting a really hard frost like the last couple of mornings.  Obviously it got warmer during the night thankfully.

This morning my card is for MAWTT.  The theme was chosen by Jackie, who asked to see trees.

My Card
 
 
Recipe
7" x 5" kraft card base - Hobbycraft
image - Greeting Card Factory
bronze pearlescent cardstock - Crafters Companion
white cardstock - Ryman
maple leaf punch - Woodware
stitched pennant - Creative Expressions
sentiment - computer generated
 
I love to see reflections in the water so when I remembered this image (which I had downloaded a long time ago from my Greeting Card Factory programme but never actually used) it was the perfect choice - water, reflections, trees.
 
Quick and easy card which I think will probably be added to my pack of cards for males.
 
Please pop over to the blog and see the offerings from my team mates.  perhaps you will be inspired to join us in our challenge.
 
Take care and enjoy your day. 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card the 'man' box Christine, thank you, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card, gorgeous tree picture.
Lydia
x

dutchess said...

Lovely autumnal image Christine...definitely suitable for a man....a bright sunny morning here and no frost so out in the garden clearing up again enjoy your day xxxxx

Zoe Tant said...

What a colourful, seasonal scene. Perfect for our MAWTT challenge. Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the image and your design, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Really lovely card for the challenge. Love the image and the Autumnal colours.
We've had a couple of frosty mornings.......Brrrrrr!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image
Hugs Kaz xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Christine

June here from Team B, love this card, the autumnal colours are gorgeous

Happy crafting x