Sunday 18 March 2018

Humour for IAAS

Good morning and welcome to a beautiful winter wonderland - again!  Oh boy I could do without this. I should have been going out with the WI today. As luck would have it I had to cancel a couple of days ago but I still wouldn't have been able to go because we can't get out due to the snow! And the roads would be treacherous around here so just as well I'm not travelling.

My Card



 Insert

Our challenge at IAAS this time is to add some humour to your card.This is a simple card but makes me smile. I took the image from  Greeting Card Factory De Luxe and used the same image for the insert just faded it out. The trees are Frosted Pine and Frosted Spruce from Memory Box. I wanted to keep the background simple but didn't like the stark white card so I used my scoreboard to add lines making it stripey.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the team have produced and consider joining in the challenge?  We are a Just For Fun challenge so no prizes I'm afraid but blogging is for fun anyway isn't it?

If you have snow then take care and keep warm. Don't go out unless you need to is what I say.  An ideal opportunity to craft!

Take care.



9 comments:

Kath said...

A great card - love the fun sentiment!
Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. The snow has changed all our plans too. Stay safe and warm. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

Great image and a perfect sentiment. Snow here too so I'm hibernating again. x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous fun card Christine, love the image and that wonderful sentiment. We are lucky, just flurries, nothing settling, keep cosy, Kate x

Margaret said...

LOL! What a great card and sentiment! Sorry about all the bad weather and snow you have been having. So glad I got away from all that.

Unknown said...

Great card Christine, love that fab sentiment !
Hugs Kaz xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how fun Christine! I love Love LOVE your card!

Brawny x said...

These really made me chuckle. Fab x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Hilarious card. Made me laugh out loud.
We had about 8 inches of snow flat but a lot of it drifted in the high winds.
All gone now and washing was hung out and dried today in the sunshine.
Ang x